Dr.Matt Tonnos is a leader in the field of Chiropractic speaking at conferences all over North America, coaches and mentors other doctors and is available to all of us here in Niagara. Working out of his New Life Chiropractic clinic in Grimsby, Dr. Matt continues his mission to help all his patients to live an inside-out, health oriented and proactive lifestyle. Dr.Matt explains how your body is designed to heal, what are some of the leading causes of low back pain and what can be done about it.
Ideas and Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- From Patient to Doctor: The unlikely path that Dr.Matt took to become a Chiropractor
- Epidemic rates of Low Back Pain
- How sitting is killing us
- Low back pain is in effect a brain injury – no one wants a brain injury
- www.newlifechiropractic.ca 905 945 4200 firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for joining me again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, please be sure to leave them in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Thank you!
And finally, please leave an honest review for Niagara Uncovered: Local Advice Givers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.